This editor is based on the
Chinese Commandos Community Hotkeys mod for Commandos 3 (You can get it
here included with the C3 Mod), which allows you to have
Hotkeys for most weapons and items, just like in Commandos 2.
How To Use The Editor
1. Just click the dropdown box of the weapon or item you want to change
the hotkey of, and select a new one. Any you don't change will stay the
same as in the Hotkeys mod.
2. Then click the button underneath saying "Click to generate Hotkeys
code". The code will be generated in the big text box.
If you want to change any Hotkeys after generating the code, you can go
back and make the changes, then click the "Click to update code" button.
3. When your happy, click the "Click to Copy the Text" button to copy the
text to your computers clipboard.
4. Create a new text document in a text editor like Notepad, and paste the
5. In the text editor go to Save As. Name the file MAPEADOINPUT.MSB
6. Save it in the Output folder of your Commandos 3 directory.
(Default = C:\Program Files\Eidos\Pyro Studios\Commandos 3 - Destination
The Hotkey code:
Paste this code into notepad and save it as